So here you are, searching the web to find a life coach. You might be anyone...
You might be an executive or the owner of a successful small business looking to find balance between the demands of work and the needs of your family. You might be an empty-nester looking to make a difference in the lives of others but not sure which direction to choose. Maybe it's simply that you want your already great relationship to be spectacular.
Perhaps you are a musician, a writer, or an artist looking for a creative breakthrough, or a master’s candidate looking for the perfect thesis. You might even be a twenty-something techno whiz entrepreneur with a brilliant idea for a product or service that will change the world forever. Maybe you just want to figure out how to have more fun.
Whatever your circumstances, goals or dreams might be, the bottom line is that your life is in transition.
And you are determined to make your life be what you want it to be!
That's where a Professional Life Coach comes in: Someone to help you turn your dreams into reality.
Here's what Life Coaching offers you:
• As your Life Coach, I will help you discover
what's really most important to you in your life.
• Then I'll help you design a plan
to achieve those things.
• I will work with you to eliminate any obstacles
or blocks that stand in your way.
• I will partner with you all the way to success.
• Then we'll celebrate togehter!
"Our chief want in life is somebody who will make us do what we can." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
What do top successful executives, joyful homemakers, and Steve Cook all have in common? They all use a coach to help them live their dreams and be the best they can be. How about you? Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life to the fullest and be the best you can be.
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements: (if not applicable, score the item a 5).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 0
Don't agree at all - Somewhat agree - Totally agree
• I am ready to create more balance in my life.
• I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships.
• I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
• I am ready to find and live my life's purpose.
• I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
• I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
• I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
• I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life.
• I'd like to work less and make more money.
• I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
Add up your score.
Interpreting your score:
Life Coaching is not for you right now.
31 to 60
Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change. However, if you decide to work with a life coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make lasting life-changing improvements.
Congratulations! You are ready for a Life Coach! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire. Please take a moment to contact us right now for a FREE introductory coaching session to find out what coaching can do for you. This one click can change your life forever.
What Is Life Coaching?
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler."
--Henry David Thoreau
Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling. The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client's personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
How Does Life Coaching Work?
The Life Coaching Format:
• One Complimentary Coaching Consultation
• 60 to 90 minute "Design the Alliance" first session
• One 60 to 90 minute face to face or phone call per week Unlimited Email support
• Occasional brief check-in calls
Life Coaching is a designed alliance between coach and client where the coaching relationship continually gives all the power back to you, the client. I believe that you know the answers to every question or challenge you may have in your life, even if those answers appear to be obscured, concealed or hidden inside.
My skills are about knowing the right questions to ask and having the right tools and techniques to empower you to find those answers within yourself.
You, the client, are the only expert in your entire life who truly knows who you are and what you need. You are the only expert who can recognize what is absolutely best for you. I am simply an expert in the coaching process. As your coach, we together will discover what your own personal "best" might be.
Every day we make choices to do or not do many things. These choices may range from profound to trivial and each one has an effect that makes our lives more fulfilling or less fulfilling, more balanced or less balanced, that makes our process of living more effective or less effective. Life coaching helps you learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
I can help you connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life.
I am highly trained as as a generalist and can coach superbly on the many aspects of life. However, we may choose to specialize in one or more of the following areas :
• Relationships and Intimacy
• Stress Management and Balance
• Spirituality and Personal Growth
• Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development
• Career Planning and Development
• Motivation and Time Management
• Creativity for Artists, Writers, Musicians and Performers
• Finances and Budgeting
• Health, Aging, Lifestyle and Self-Care
• Retirement Preparation and Planning
• Family and Parenting
• And much more
Take this moment to contact Steve Cook at email@example.com right now to schedule your complimentary consultation. Let's find out what life coaching can do for you. This one step can change your life forever.