|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
$150.00 For Initial Assessment Session
$150.00 per 50-minute session
Currently accepted insurances:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Beacon Health Options, ERS and Perspectives EAP
- Due to the changing nature of insurance policies, many times mental health benefits are paid through a third party insurer. For the most accurate information regarding your mental health benefits please call 815-467-8181. We will verify your benefits before the first session, so you will know what portion of the visit you will be responsible for.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. Please be respectful and helpful as others may be scheduled for the opening. Thank you for assisting in this matter.
Request an appointment online.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.