Regular Hours (Vary)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Options, ERS and Perspectives EAP
- Due to the changing nature of insurance policies, many times mental health benefits are paid through a third party insurer. For the most accurate information regarding your mental health benefits please call 815-467-8181. We will verify your benefits before the first session, so you will know what portion of the visit you will be responsible for.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
All appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled with 24-hours notice to avoid being charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Request an appointment online.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.